Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dino Riders 1999

So I never wanted the original of this little project to see the light of day, but it must be done...for...science...and learning. So this is me riding a parasaurolophus, which is an awesome dinosaur, and I am awesome and riding it, etc. I did this oil painting last year and I'm not the proudest of it, but I learned some things, namely, I am super bad at dinosaurs.

It's safe to say the dinosaur is a thing of beauty :B (this painting is currently in my closet for a very good reason)

recently, I decided to revisit this bit of a tragedy in digital media, here's a rough comp of it, still working on depth, etc.




BONUS

a thing I want to finish at some point...but is kind of stuck here for now, I can't even remember what I was thinking :|

No comments:

Post a Comment