Monday, January 14, 2013

junior project - animated short


Here's some pre production stuff for an animated short I am working on this semester. It's a solo project, 15 seconds long (which is actually forever in animation terms, especially for someone like me who doesn't really plan on being an animator haha) and will be modeled and animated in 3d.

This is my character design, she's a little girl about 3 or 4



Here's the environment concept, the story takes place Christmas, I'll be posting my rough animatic later. :D 



BONASUUU: a couple of things I did before bed earlier this week. I hope I can do more of these this year. It's nice to draw my own stuff.




2 comments:

  1. I still really dig that chick with the bowie knife.

    AND HOLY CRAP I didn't see that other chick with the flowy cape before. That's awesome, too. WANT TO COLOR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brooo

      ALSO I CAN PROVIDE THE PSD PERHAPS

      Delete