Wednesday, January 30, 2013

zuzu model update

here's some progress on this little lady.



 1st round, face having lots of issues, eyelids are my bane.


high poly preview turned on in this one, kind of getting there, her eyes are still too high though and the hair is kinda blobby. Her mouth really bothers me in this screenshot, haha.





here's where she's at now, again high poly preview turned on, her head is a bit too far forward, and her ears need some moving around but I like where her face is at, and her hair turned out better than I thought, thank you crease tool! 

She's also rigged and has some rudimentary skinning so I could put her in the pose from my character sheet :D


next step, unwrapping and some textures all up in this.




SUPER BONUS

How she looks without high poly preview on: her eyes are pretty wacky, haha








No comments:

Post a Comment