Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Peter & The Wolf 3: The Wolfening : Character Edition


I've been a bit scatter brained (final semesters will do that to you!) So I've missed posting a few 'milestones' in this thing as it were. In this post I'll post the progress on the characters!

Size comparison! The wolf is still a bit too small I think.



Peter



Here's Peter at his current stage! I haven't yet completed the turn around of him in his coat. I'll add that in a separate post when it's done. :D



Some rough action poses, some better than others.  I'm pretty bad at staying on model with this guy (I seem to like making him 4 heads?)



The Wolf





Almost final character turn for the wolf! (needs a 3/4 and some color tweaks, also some texturing?)


Some wolf action! 



Peter Progress

Here's where we came from, so remember Peter in the older posts? I hadn't yet decided what to do with the guy, so this was what I did the following week:

Peter rough turn, I was pretty happy with this at the time, now I don't like his face.



Some color for Peter, feedback was these were all a bit 'dirty' which is truth.



Peter in his coat! (matches his regular outfit)


Wolf Progress

Here's where the wolf came from! Really had difficulty pushing the size of this creature at first. The wolf is the bad guy, and a threat to tiny Peter, needs to be huge.

Almost there, but not as hulking as it should be, I liked the legs/face silhouette here.

still a bit too scrawny here, figuring out the ears as well.

Better expressions than last time but NOT THERE YET.

Some wolf colors (also too dirty) I was partial to the white though. :D

A revised turn around, but again, too scrawny!


Other Things!


FINALLY here's the birds I did last week, trying to figure out color schemes and shapes, looked at a lot of Charlie Harper's stuff for inspiration. I'm leaning toward either yellow or blue depending on the final composition she ends up in.



And the duck, he needed to be fatter and rounder than I had been drawing him in my other iterations. Also tried some color stuff, I wanted to sort of hint at what Peter was wearing.




and that's it! Next up, environments?? I guess.




SUPER BONUSSS

A really really really old something from 4 years ago, rest your eyes upon the purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment