Friday, April 18, 2014

Peter & The Wolf 4 : Free At Last Edition

It's been a while, almost a month! School-wise I am almost done, just a physics final.
I was able to get pretty far on this project, I think there's a couple of things I still want to do to fill it out a bit more, especially more story moments, but this was the final turn in for the class. :D

I'm going to break this up into a few posts since this could get a bit long. So look for the illustrations in the next post!  --  check it out here!


Peter's turn around (I originally had them all painted but I liked the look of the lineart next to the 3/4)


The many faces of Peter: 


The wolf final


The wolf chilling 


The Birds!



Ducks (still want to do a character sheet for the final bird/duck)



Plants/trees! 



The next couple of posts will go over the process and final on the two story illustrations I was able to complete. It was at times was difficult and involved but good in the end?



SUPER BONUS

First attempts at some trees, I learned tree stuff while working on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment