Sunday, November 27, 2011

3d work and a unicornlady

Trying to take a bit of a break from the mermaid thing by working on other projects.
Here's the WIP of the Hades Breaching Drill I've been doing in 3ds max, the texture still needs a bit of work, as does the spec map (and the normal map a bit), the drills aren't as defined as I want them yet. But yea! I'm pretty proud of the glowing lights, figured that out on my own. :D





ALSO a WIP of naked unicorn girl, this is actually for an animal anatomy assignment if you could believe it. While working on this one, I was thinking that maybe style of doing lineart is kind of convoluted...I do a quick sketch with a thicker brush, then erase and fix on the same layer, instead of tracing over the sketch on a new layer. :| I just can't seem to get the same quality when I trace over my own work, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment